Sebamed Review

Thursday 11 June 2015

Hey everyone,
As part of Bloggers Hub Twitter Party, I was  lucky enough to be sent three products from Sebamed skincare range to try out.
 My Skin is relatively clear if I'm honest but anything to make it 100% I am willing to try . 
The SebaMed range is specifically created for sensitive skin; preventing things like acne and dehydration. The three samples I received are the Care Gel, Deep Cleansing Facial Toner and Cleansing Bar. 


I started using the cleansing bar in the mornings which so far I've had no problems with as it is just like regular soap.

SebaMed Cleansing Bar combats pimples, blackheads and skin impurities, whilst gently cleansing the pores.
 It also contains Vitamin E, which helps moisturise the skin. The cleansing bar has a pH of 5.5, so it is neutral, which is very much needed for skin, as it can help with acne prone skin.
 The cleansing bar has no smell which I do prefer as it makes it seem as if no harsh chemicals are being put on my face.
 I found the cleansing bar not too drying as well which I guess is another good thing.

The facial toner has a slight peppermint scent to it which at first scared me because I thought it would burn. But after trying it that was not the case. My skin felt cleansed and refreshed.

Just like the cleansing bar, this has a pH of 5.5. This also it combats pimples, blackheads and skin impurities. It helps to remove excess oils and dirt, whilst toning and refreshing your skin. The smell of the toner is not my favourite but apart from that, this toner is good.

Clear Face Deep Cleansing Facial Toner 150ml £5.55


The clear face gel was the product I hardly used because I don't have any imperfections for me to apply it to. However, it would be good for inflamed areas on the skin.

So far I haven't seen a dramatic change in my skin from these SebaMed products but I would definitely buy the cleansing bar as it seems to really work nicely for me.
Sebamed have a whole range of different products for different skin types. And If you're unsure what skin type you have then you can take the test on their website.

You can buy these products and many others from Sebamed.




Post a Comment