Quick Update!

Sunday 22 March 2015


Hey loves, 
here is just a quick update on what has been going on in my life lately.

1) I've finally sold my camera*yipee* so now I'm planning on getting a new baby.

2) Uni is none stop work, which is why I haven't been able to do much posting on here.
 Do forgive me! 
I should be posting more now as I have quite a bit of time off
Follow me on instagram @iamadija.k to see little snippets of what I get up to.

3) I've bought so much makeup and clothes can't wait to be able to show you all (look out for a haul on my channel)

4)I 
I have some more bits for sale on me depop so if you're not already following go on and hit that button here

5) I'm super excited to have some time off uni , even though theres still work to be done*sigh*

6) I did mention briefly in my last post that I now have my own youtube channel
Subscribe for hauls, tutorials and just to hear me talking about anything and everything.

Until next time, 
toddles



Post a Comment