#CosmopolitanChic

Monday 3 November 2014




Hey dolls ! Yesss I know it's been a while ages. 
Uni was super hectic last month which is why I didn't post for the month but now things should be a lot less busier.

I was contacted by the lovely team from Vegas.com to take part in their #CosmopolitanChic blog challenge. 

Here are my outfit ideas inspired by the gorgeous venues at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas.


Look 1|
  Round up the girls for drinks at the famous Vesper Bar in this sleek and sophisticated combo.
Absolutely love this stunning top paired with holographic heels and clutch. 



Look 2| 
 Turn heads as you walk into Scarpetta for dinner in this sexy and chic monochrome outfit. 
Red lippy and sleek bun will go perfectly with this look.




Look 3|  
I don't know about you but I love a good show stopping dress!
This embellished dress with gold accessories is guaranteed to get some attention.






A big thank you to the Vegas.com team for asking me to be apart of the #CosmopolitanChic challenge.

I enjoyed putting these looks together!

As always 
Stay fierce and fabulous


Post a Comment