All about my curly hair

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Well hello, It has been a while (I know) but anywhos.
I recieved a lot of questions and compliments about my last hairstyle so I thought I'd do a post.


 After a year break from sew-in weaves I decided to get a curly weave.
As always when it comes to curly weave, I go for synthetic hair and I bought this particular hair from my local Paks Cosmetics shop. 

I used 3 packs of Kanubia New Deep Wvg 14" £5.99 each
&
 ModelModel Glance Circle curl for my pick 'n' drop braids £2.99 



Even though it's synthetic hair it's so soft!!!
 In terms of maintenance all I did was rub some moose and a little water in my palms,
 run it through the hair 
and then finger comb it to give it some life.
 I had this particular hair in for a little over a month only because I got bored and wanted a change again.

I would definitely recommend this particular brand as I have been using it for years and it has never done me wrong


Stay Fierce and Fabulous

1 comment

  1. Are all the pics except the first one with the circle curl hair? It looks amazing. I was going to use the twin deep but I think I like the look of the circle curls better. Thanks for your post - I'm glad i stumbled upon it!

    ReplyDelete