Spring Inspired Makeup- Pinks and Blues

Wednesday 23 April 2014

I wanted to try something really fun and bright and also use my 120 palette, as it had been ages since I had a play around with it.

As the eyes were the main focus of the look I kept the rest of my face very light and easy breezy.
Subtle contour and highlight alongside a neutral lip and ta-da


Eyebrows|
Vital eyebrow pencil- Dark brown
Sleek eyebrow pencil- Rich brown
 
Maybelline fit me concealer- shade 30- define above my brows
Mac Studio finish concealer NC50- define under my brows

Face|
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation// shade 10 Praline
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Dark
La girl pro concealer in fawn 
la colors mineral pressed powder// toffee
Sleek Contour Kit// Medium
Sleek blush by 3 Pumpkin- Squash

Eyes|
Elf eyelid primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil// Milk
All eyeshadows from 120 palette
Sleek contour powder in medium// transition colour
Miss Sporty Fab Lash Mascara
Eyelashes// Wispies from amazon

Lips| 
Sleek rich brown lipliner
Maybelline lipstick//Coffee craze
Collection 2000 lipgloss// Bodypop








I've been super busy with uni work as well as other things which is why I haven't been posting frequently.
Hopefully, very soon I will have some prom inspired looks for you all.

Have a lovely day &
Stay Fierce and Fabulous






5 comments

  1. Hi Adija,
    I'd like to thank you for nominating me for a Liebster award, and would like to nominate you for one too :)
    I can't believe we're not following each other, I could've sworn we were, but perhaps I imagined it. Haha.
    #NowFollowing you on GFC. Please follow me too :)
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome and Thanks hun
    omgosh i know right haha
    I've followed you on bloglovin & GFC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome babe. I'm following you on Bloglovin'. I can't connect to GFC atm :(
      I will try and follow you again tonight. If by tomorrow, I'm not following you, please remind me xoxo
      http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

      Delete