I call her "Foxy"

Saturday 5 April 2014



"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary." -Vince Lombardi
Hey Guys, I bet you're all wondering what the quote is all about, welllll
I haven't posted in forever because I needed to take step back from blogging to focus on uni but soon I will be back to posting as normal.
For all those who have been waiting for all the details of my last hairstyle here it is, Finally!









Hair specs:
5 packs of Batik Bohemian Wave 12"
3x Colour 30
2x Colour 4
Glued onto a wig cap
Cut and layered by me

For about 3 months I have been rocking nothing but wigs as I wanted to be able to change up my hair style whenever I wanted depending on my mood and style of clothing.
Sometimes a girl needs a break from the sew ins and braids.

I wanted something different, funky and eye catching for my 20th birthday so I decided to go for a big ,curly strawberry blonde/ginger fro and It was everything that I expected.
I call her "Foxy"
(yes I name all my wigs lol)

I really loved this hairstyle and the way it made me feel. The hair did tangle a lil towards the back but that is unavoidable with curly hair at the nape of the neck.

Two months later she still looks fabulous!

Have a lovely weekend!



3 comments

  1. Arghh I freaking love this hair and you my dear rock it to the T. I think I might pay a visit to my beauty supply store.
    I love it, also you are soo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is amazing!! Love your skirt too!
    x
    http://lucealexander.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair, you look amazing :) new follower here ;)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete