Royal Double Wing- Valentines Day Inspired Look 3

Thursday 13 February 2014

Hey my loves,
This is my final look for Valentines day which obviously had to feature the classic red lip.
I kept the eyes very simple with a bronze eyeshadow all over the lid and then for a little drama and pop of colour I did a double wing and added a royal blue eyeliner in my waterline and under my eyes.








Products used:
Face|
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation shade10 Praline- Foundation
Sleek luminous powder shade 3- all over face powder
Mac Studio finish concealer- NC50 - to highlight under eyes
Collection 2000-Loose powder in Translucent
Sleek Contour Kit Dark- contour
Sleek blush by 3 Pumpkin- Squash

Eyes|
Elf eyelid primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk- base
Sleek contour powder in medium- transition colour
Sleek Oh so special palette:
Sleek Gift Basket eyeshadow- entire lid
Sleek Bow eyeshadow- brow highlight
Sleek The Mail -brow highlight
L'oreal super liner black lacquer- liner
Make up academy- Royal blue
Miss Sporty Fab Lash Mascara- black
Random eyelashes

Eyebrows|
Vital eyebrow pencil- Dark brown
Sleek eyebrow pencil- Rich brown
 
Maybelline fit me concealer- shade 30- define above my brows
Mac Studio finish concealer NC50- define under brows

Lips| 

Make up academy lipliner- Red drama
Sleek true colour lipstick- Russian roulette


I hope one of my looks has given you some inspiration for your Valentines day look.
Have a lovely Valentines day whether your single or not.
and don't forget to share the love!!!
Facebook like page: IamAdija.K

Stay Fierce and Fabulous
The one and only,

2 comments

  1. love this makeup, beautiful photos as well X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete