Farewell 2013|Quilted and Cropped

Monday 30 December 2013


Quilted and Cropped

Hello Beauties,

This is just a quick post on this super chic and casual outfit that I put together.
I really love the look of this ensemble as it incorporates a mix of textures as well as rich,autumnal colours

These Burnish Tan Brogue Shoes ,from my A/W essentials add a androgynous feel the look which is a nice contrast against the fluffy,girly textured cropped jumper and Cossack hat.
To bring the whole look together I pieced it with this gorg quilted leather back pack and minimal gold jewellery .
This is something I would most likely wear to uni or just an ordinary day out.



Camille Crop Fluffy Knit Jumper- £12.00

OASIS Grace Highwaisted Ankle Grazer Jeans- £30.00 

Shuperb EVA Ladies Flat Burnish TanBrogue -£20 .00 

BLACK QUILTED RUCKSACK- £30.00 

TopShop Camel boyfriend coat- £55.00 

Faux fur Cossack hat- £7.95 

ASOS Flat Link Boyfriend Watch- £20.00 

6-pack gold rings- £2.99 

Double-Strand Cross Necklace- £2.91 


I would like to say a very big thank 
to you all for your love and support since I started blogging. 
You are all truly amazing!!!
 2013 has been a great year for me and 2014 is only going to get better
So watch out!
I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Smooches xxx

4 comments

  1. this looks like a lovely combination of clothes! your blog is lovely too! just started following :)

    I'm also doing a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you're interested!
    http://claresloves.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/100-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Outfit set, I need Fur Hat!!!
    Please take some time out & visit my blog
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete