Tuesday Shoesday| TOPSHOP JASMINE Flatform Courts

Monday 14 October 2013

Hello my darlings,
Sorry I didn't post last week, I was really busy trying to finish Uni work.
Anywhoo it's Tuesday Shoesday and today's styling post is all about the second pair of shoes from my A/W essentials 


"TOPSHOP JASMINE Flatform Courts"

This first mood board is something I would wear on a casual night out.

In general this outfit is not very colourful but I like the subtle touch of colour added by the floral print on playsuit. l also love how the combination of scallop detailing  and cute frilly trimming  gives this outfit a girly touch.

Black Jersey Front Waterfall Leather-Look Jacket, £40.00

AX Paris Floral Belted Playsuit, £22.00

TOPSHOP JASMINE Flatform Courts, £48.00

River Island Black cable knit frilly ankle socks, £4.00

ASOS Large Satchel Bag With Scallop Trim And Front Buckles, £28.00





.
Denim & Spikes
I'm a big fan of Denim, Faux fur ,Leather and spikes so I combined all of these into a super cute and effortless chic outfit which can be worn during the day or night depending on your own personal style and also with some swapping around of particular items.

H&M Denim shirt, £20.00

Mango Faux-fur panels knitted gilet, £60.00

H&M Imitation leather skirt, £20.00

URBANOUTFITTERS Polka Dot Tights, £8.76

TOPSHOP JASMINE Flatform Courts, £48.00

H&M Handbag, £30.00

Black and Gold Spike Rope Necklace, £9.00



I hope you all enjoyed this shoe styling post
Next post I will be showing you all how I style 


River Island Light brown tassel riding boots

As usual if you have any questions, comments,enquiries  
or have a special post request, do not hesitate to contact me via email:
adija.sosanya@hotmail.co.uk

If you haven't already, like my Facebook page so you can find out when I post and also see other things that I get up to.
You can also follow me on Instagram 

Facebook: Adija Sosanya 
Facebook like page: I am Adija.K
Instagram :@iamadijak_x



Smooches,

Post a Comment