Tuesday Shoes day| Cut-out boots

Tuesday 1 October 2013



Heyy everyone,
so it's Tuesday shoesday and i got really 
excited and put 3, yes 3 mood boards together styling the first pair of shoes from my A/W essentials 
"Cut- out boots"


Leather Girl
 So this first mood board is consists of a lot of black and white, I love the monochrome combo and also how adding leather gives this super easy and chic edgy feel to an outfit. This is something I would wear on a casual day at uni if i want to dress up a little or even out to lunch/dinner with girls. 



 River Island chunky buckle cut-out boots , £45.00 
Ebay Celfie t-shirt, £13.99
Newlook Parisian Black Quilted Zip Pocket Leather-Look Shorts ,£25.00

Newlook Gipsy Black Bow Suspender Tights, £6.99

H&M Handbag, £30.00



Washed out and Cropped
 I've have fallen in love with light and washed out colours and my favourite combo at the moment would have to be baby pink and powder blue. I just think the two are really girly and contrasting. 
Add a black leather jacket ,black and gold accessories and off i'd go about my daily business.
When wearing anything cropped I prefer having my hair in a doughnut bun, personal preference.
 River Island chunky buckle cut-out boots , £45.00 

TOPSHOP Knitted Lace Hem Crop Jumper, £34.00

TOPSHOP MOTO Vintage Joni Jeans, £36.00

H&M Handbag, £30.00

River Island Gold tone chunky curb chain necklace, £8.00

River Island Gold tone chunky curb chain bracelet, £5.00


Denim and Burnt orange

Even though its getting colder, this is when i like to wear shorts more and just layer up with tights and frilly socks.
 A white off shoulder bodysuit looks nice and fresh against denim dungarees and black accessories.
To spice this outfit up a little i would throw on a honeycomb boyfriend cardigan in burnt orange, adds just enough colour and is the perfect warm autumnal shade.
 Don't know what to do with your hair?
Add a black bowler hat and you're ready to go :)
RRiver Island chunky buckle cut-out boots , £45.00  
New look Burnt Orange Honeycomb Stitch Boyfriend Cardigan, £25.00

Denim Dungarees, £22.00 

www.fashionunion.com

New look Black 40 Denier tights, £5.99

Missguided Dominica Value Bardot Bodysuit, £6.49

River Island Black cable knit frilly ankle socks, £4.00

H&M Imitation leather backpack, £25.00



Hope you all enjoyed this shoe styling post
Next post I will be showing you all how i would style TOPSHOP JASMINE Flatform Courts

As usual if you have any questions, comments,enquiries  
or have a special post request, do not hesitate to contact me via email:
adija.sosanya@hotmail.co.uk

Make sure you like my Facebook page so you can find out when I post
and you can also follow me on Instagram 

Facebook: Adija Sosanya 
Facebook like page: I am Adija.K
Instagram :@iamadijak_x


Smooches,

Post a Comment