Tuesday Shoesday| River Island Light brown tassel riding boots

Tuesday 22 October 2013


Riding boots- Day and Night



Heyy guys
 It's Tuesday so you all must know what today's post is about.
"River Island Light brown tassel riding boots"

 This mood board consists of two outfits which in all honestly could be worn for either the day or night depending on my mood or style on the day.
Day
For the day outfit I was going for a chic and bold look without being over the top. This yellow polka dot shirt is definitely an eye catcher because the colour is absolutely lush!
Even though all the rest of the accessories are black, I love how the light brown boots give the outfit an autumn feel.

River Island Light brown tassel riding boots- £100.00

TOPSHOP Long sleeve Spot Shirt- £38.00

Black Leather-Look Sleeve Waterfall Jacket- £15.00

TOPSHOP Petite MOTO High Waisted Jeans- £40.00

Zara Basic Shopping Bag- £25.99

Night
As you all already know from last weeks post, I loveee me so furrrr
Something about when I wear it makes me feel so glamorous.
I pieced with a simple white shirt, jeans and this gorgeous burgundy bag from Zara.
Perfect for an autumn evening!

River Island Light brown tassel riding boots- £100.00

Chocolate Brown Faux Fur Chevron Coat- £54.99


Cream Ulility Pocket Shirt- £18.00

TOPSHOP MOTO Vintage Joni Super High Waisted Jeans- £36.00

Zara Mini Office City Bag- £29.99

 Quick reminder: My Canon 1000d is still up for sale for the next 5days, so for more details click the like below


 Hope you all enjoyed this shoe styling post
Next post I will be showing you all how I style

NEWLOOK Black Cut Out Panel Buckle Ankle Boots


As usual if you have any questions, comments,enquiries  
or have a special post request, do not hesitate to contact me via email:
adija.sosanya@hotmail.co.uk

If you haven't already, like my Facebook page so you can find out when I post and also see other things that I get up to.
You can also follow me on Instagram 

Facebook: Adija Sosanya 
Facebook like page: I am Adija.K
Instagram :@iamadijak_x


Smooches,

1 comment