OOTN-Printed Joggers

Wednesday 2 October 2013


Heyy lovelysss,
 Todays post is all about the outfit I wore last Saturday.
I went back to Essex over the weekend for my church Youth Celebration and decided I wanted to base my OOTN around these patterned, blue side stripe joggers which I purchased during summer for only £5 on sale. It was really nice to be back at home and see friends and my family .
I wasn't really going for a particular look so I just kept the joggers as the main focus of my outfit and pieced it with a white blouse, Black sandals with gold stiletto heels and a black and white clutch bag.
Here are some snaps of my outfit 





Me and my hunny Yewande *Mwah*

Oh here's Dotun again! lol
 Printed joggers : Primark // White short sleeve blouse: Select // black strappy heels: Primark // clutch bag: Primark // Accessories: Ebay and Primark // Lipstick: Sleek Mystic

Just want to say a big thank you my friend Sam Ekure for being my life saver and taking these amazing photos. If you're in need of a great photographer for any occasion please send me an email and I will happily send you his contact details.


Hope you all enjoyed today's post
If you have any questions, comments,enquiries  
or have a special post request, do not hesitate to contact me via email:
adija.sosanya@hotmail.co.uk

Make sure you like my Facebook page so you can find out when I post
and you can also follow me on Instagram 

Facebook: Adija Sosanya 
Facebook like page: I am Adija.K
Instagram :@iamadijak_x


Smooches, 

3 comments