I'm Back!!

Tuesday 10 September 2013


Hiyaaa guyss
After quite some time away, I'm back and it feels so good!
During my time away I did a lot of thinking about my blog and things that I could do to make it better.
 A change of name to better represent me was one of these things and
In the end I realised there isn't one word to describe me as there's so much that makes me who I am so I went with...
(drum roll please)
I am Adija.K
Url: www.iamadijak.blogspot.com


The more I post, the more I hope you will all get a feel of my style and my obsession with the world of beautiful things.

You can follow me on Instagram, Facebook and even email me with any enquires, questions or comments. 

Facebook: Adija Sosanya
Instagram :@ iamadijak_x
Email: adija.sosanya@hotmail.co.uk


Smooches,






Post a Comment