A/W Essentials

Tuesday 24 September 2013



What's up everyone?

I came up with this idea to do a Tuesday Shoesday series of post.
What this basically means is every Tuesday I will be doing a post on a pair of shoes from my A/W essentials and showing you what other clothing items I would pair with them to look super chic for this season. 



1. River Island Black chunky buckle cut out boots
£45.00 www.ark.co.uk

2. TOPSHOP JASMINE Flatform Courts

 £48.00 www.topshop.co.uk

3. River Island Light brown tassel riding boots

£100.00 www.riverisland.co.uk

4. Newlook Black Cut Out Panel Buckle Ankle Boots

£25.00 www.newlook.co.uk

5. H&M Loafers

£20.00 www.hm.co.uk

6. Shuperb EVA Ladies Flat Brogue Shoes Burnish Tan

 £20.00 www.shuperb.co.uk

7. Dr. Martens Lace Boot Inside Zip Brooklee (k)

 £50.00 www.office.co.uk

8. Womens Vans Authentic Trainers Burgundy Port/Black

£38.00 www.urbanexcess.com

9. Navy blue Converse All Star Low

 £45.00 www.office.co.uk


Hope you all enjoyed this shoe filled post!
In my next post I will be showing you all a mood board with the first pair of shoes so keep an eye out for it.
As usual if you have any questions, comments,enquiries  
or have a special post request, do not hesitate to contact me via email:
adija.sosanya@hotmail.co.uk

I have a Facebook like page as some of you suggested so you can find out when I post quicker  so make sure you like it ;)
and you can also follow me on Instagram 

Facebook: Adija Sosanya 
Facebook like page: I am Adija.K
Instagram :@iamadijak_x

Smooches,


Post a Comment