Quick update & Sneak peak!

Thursday 29 August 2013



Hello beautiful people
I've missed blogging sooooooooooo much and just thought I'd do a quick post and let you all know what I've been getting up to. For all those who just got their A-Level,Btec and Foundation diploma results, I hope you all did well and got into the Uni of your choice. I've had quite abit of free time on my hands which I have been using to perfect my make up skills alongside other things. Here's a sneak peek of some of the looks I have come up with.
 Details on each look will be on the blog as soon as I'm back to blogging as usual. 
Hope you all enjoyed this post and I have lots of exciting posts coming soon so keep an eye on my blog. You can also follow me on Instagram and Facebook
 Facebook: Adija Sosanya Instagram :@iamadijak_x
  Smooches, 
Toyo xxx

Post a Comment