My Style"Monochrome"

Thursday 18 July 2013

MONOCHROME!!!

Hello beautiful people

Sorry that I haven't blogged in some time, I was experiencing some technical difficulties but its all sorted now. 

Back to the matter, today's blog post is on a mood board that I have put together based on these lovely Monochrome side striped trousers that I purchased from Newlook and how I would style them.

As for make up I would go for something that isn't cliché like "The Classic Red Lip" so an ombre lip would be perfect for me as it is one of my favourite lip looks and I think it would look gorg against all the black and white.

I hope you enjoyed today's short post and have picked up a few things.

You can follow me on Instagram, Facebook and even email me with any enquires, questions or comments. 
I'm loving the blog posts requests that I have been getting so keep them coming guys.

Facebook: Adija Sosanya
Instagram :@iamadijak_x
Email: adija.sosanya@hotmail.co.uk

Smooches,
Toyo xxx


Post a Comment