The Shift Dress

Sunday 30 June 2013

Heyy everyone
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've had quite a busy week but I'm back to posting as usual! :)

On Tuesday I went to the end of year exhibition in my college,where my work was on display. It was a really nice day because I got to see my classmates and catch up after finishing my course.

My OOTD was inspired by the 1960s MOD trend which consisted of a lot of black and white and stripes. I decided to go for a really simple and chic look, so this shift dress was perfect for the occasion. 


Dress: Primark // Cardigan : Primark 
Leather Boots: Risky // Tights: Matalan // Clutch: Primark

What's on my face?
No Foundation
Eyebrows: Sleek lip pencil- Rich Brown & Vital eyebrow pencil in Brown
Gel Liner: Collection 2000 'Lasting Colour' Black
EyeLashes: La Beaute- Glama Lashes, style A-57
Lipliner: NYX- Dolly Pink
Lipstick: Barry 52(Shocking Pink)
Tear ducts: Highlighter from Sleek Contour Kit(Medium)
Cheeks: Sleek blush- Flushed






Hope you all enjoyed this post!
As usual if you have any questions to ask me, you can contact me via email:
adija.sosanya@hotmail.co.uk

Facebook: Adija Sosanya
Instagram :@iamadijak_x

Smooches,
Toyo xxx

Post a Comment